Free movement around the world
- Visa-free travel to 129 countries from the European Union to Asia;
- The opportunity to obtain long-stay tourist visas to the USA and Australia.
Opportunities for growth
- Vanuatu has equally favorable tax conditions for residents and non-residents. Tax conditions:
- international companies that are registered in the territory of Vanuatu are not taxed in the first 20 years of operation. There is only an annual tax contribution of $300;
- income of nonresident and resident individuals is taxed at the rate of 12.5%;
- there is no inheritance, gift, capital gains, or wealth tax.
- With Vanuatu citizenship, you can apply for a business visa immediately for 10 years in the United States, which is not available for Russian citizens.
- Your children can expect special educational conditions in the UK, as Vanuatu is a former colony of the kingdom.
- Vanuatu citizenship allows you to open accounts in European banks and use all services without unnecessary bureaucracy.
Fast and convenient registration
The Vanuatu passport is issued in record time-1 month. To invest and obtain citizenship, you don’t need to fly to the country, but before obtaining a passport, you will need to take an oath at the embassy in Moscow.
Program for the whole family
- You can include your family members in the application. The program conditions allow you to obtain citizenship:
- to the applicant’s spouse;
- children under 25 who are financially dependent on their parents;
- parents of the applicant or his / her spouse over 50 who are financially dependent on their children;
- grandparents under 65 years of age
- The citizenship of Vanuatu is inherited.
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
Vanuatu launched first investment programs in 2012. In 2017 the Prime Minister of the country established the Development Support Program (DSP) of Vanuatu.
The minimal investment required for obtaining the citizenship is $135,000.
This is the smallest investment for these type of programs
Terms of investment program
To pass the verification successfully, the main applicant must:
- 1 be over 18 years old;
- 2 confirm that the funds for the investment and extra fees were obtained legally;
- 3 has $250,000 as their minimum account balance;
- 4 has no criminal record;
- 5 has no visa refusals, no permanent residency and/or citizenship by investment refusals, hasn’t violated immigration laws;
- 6 confirm that the applicant is healthy and has no serious chronic diseases
The Vanuatu program doesn’t provide for a return on investment.
The investment in the Vanuatu Development Support Fund Program will be non-refundable.
The final investment amount is calculated individually.
The calculation includes:
Fee of $130,000 per applicant
Additional payment for family members:
- $15 000 — for each family member in the application.
- $5 000 — for the whole family
- $43 — for submitting documents (the whole family is included in the price);
- $86 — for making a certificate (each certificate separately).
- $3 500 — fee for delivery of documents for the whole family.
Stages of obtaining Vanuatu citizenship
01. Contact us or submit a request
Please text us, call or submit a request on our website. Our manager will contact you shortly and consult on your personal case.
02. Investor’s preliminary approval
Vanuatu considers applications in 2 stages. At the first stage you need to pay the due diligence fee ($5000), a police certificate and a certified copy of a passport.
03. Collection of citizenship documents
When the preliminary approval is received, we prepare a package of documents. We support the process of submitting the documents. We help you translate, certify, apostille, and send them correctly. Our agent will deliver the package of documents to Vanuatu.
04. Prepayment and application
We transfer the package of documents to the authorities of Vanuatu for additional verification and making a final decision. You also need to pay 25% of your investment to the Vanuatu Development Support Program Fund.
05. Making investments
After the positive decision on your application, you need to contribute the remaining 75% of the investments to the Fund. The Vanuatu authorities issue citizenship certificates to every applicant.
Request a callbak and our manager will contact you